The Disclaimer establishes that:
- All the textual entries, graphics and trademarks including and not limited to any other intellectual properties displayed/mentioned on the Website (“Intellectual Properties”) are either owned by or licensed to the Operator, and all the rights associated with such Intellectual Properties vests in the Operator only.
- The Operator grants limited and guided permission to the User to download and/or print materials from the Website for the purpose of viewing, reading, or retaining for reference only. Any other copying, distribution, or modification by the User, of information, materials, or Intellectual Properties on the Website, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of the Operator is strictly prohibited.
- This Website is primarily operated by the Operator for informational purposes and for solicitation of business from prospective clients. Nothing mentioned on the Website should be construed to constitute an offer by the Operator to the User but rather an invitation to offer by the User. Any inquiry or request raised by a User on the Website should only be treated as a request for information and reply or response provided by the Operator to such inquiry or request should not be treated as an offer or acceptance.
- While due care has been taken to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information provided on the Website, in no event do the Operator or its affiliates accept liability of any description including liability for negligence or damages resulting from the User or anyone else making any decision or taking any action in reliance on any information or Intellectual Properties mentioned at the Website or by using the information or the Website in any manner. The information mentioned on the Website may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. The Operator makes no representation about the veracity of the information or accepts any responsibility/liability for keeping the information mentioned at the Website up to date or liability for any failure to do so. All information on the website is provided without any representations or warranties either express or implied.
- The Operator reserves its right to undertake appropriate legal action against any misconduct, misrepresentation, fraud, or any other unlawful act or omission done by the User pursuant to this Website, including and not limited to any infringement to Intellectual Properties available on the Website.
- Any testimonials or reviews shared on the Website are personal views and opinions of the individual providing such testimonials or reviews and may not be indicative of future performance or success of any other User. The Operator is not responsible for any user generated content that appears on the website. Users are legally responsible for the content of any web content they generate including, but not limited to, use of copyrighted material, posting material considered indecent for minors, or posting material in breach of the laws of this State.
When a User enters and browses the Website, the Operator may collect two different types of information about the User: information the User provides to the Operator, and information the Operator collects through technology.1. Information Any User Provides to the Operator
In order to obtain access to certain information or materials provided via the Website, a User may have to provide information that the Operator collects and stores in a way that allows the Operator to relate it to each User personally, including but not limited to the User’s name, address, e-mail address, phone number, facsimile number and the type of occupation the User is (e.g., individual, analyst, broker). Such personally identifiable information may be collected and a record of all communications with the User may be retained.2. Information that may be Collected Through Technology
Certain information (For example, the User’s IP address) may be collected directly by the Website. At times, the Operator may also use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which users browse various parts of the Website.
The Website may also use other technical methods to track and analyze the traffic patterns on the Website, such as the frequency with which the Users visit various parts of the Website. These technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to the Operator or to another party authorized by the Operator to collect information on Operator’s behalf. The Operator may also use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that the Operator sends to the Website User to determine whether such users have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. The Operator may collect the information from the use of these technical methods in a form that is personally identifiable.
Cookies are small text files that may be placed on a User’s browser when the User visits the Website. Cookies are used primarily for administrative purposes, to improve the User’s experience with the Website.
Cookies will mostly be used on the Website to capture information to improve our website experience and performance. This includes compiling statistical information concerning, among other things, the frequency of use of the Website, the pages visited, and the length of each visit, as well as information about a User’s computer, operating system, browser, language, and country.
Using the settings of the Internet browser, a User can choose to have its computer warn each time a cookie is being sent, or the User can choose to turn off all cookies. If a User continues to use the Website without changing the usage settings, it will be assumed that the User has accepted receipt of all cookies on the Website.4. Use of Personally Identifiable Information
The Operator does not disclose any non-public personally identifiable information about its Website users to any nonaffiliated third party, except as set forth below.
The Operator reserves the right to change this Disclaimer at any given time. The User is advised to frequently visit the Website to stay up to date with the latest changes in the Disclaimer.